Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Gathering - 2008

Originally posted 8/13/08

Well it seems the Gathering has ended in Ottertail, MN, a ten day festival of a love revolution. I feel changed and hope others do as well. Now the challenge is to keep the change real and fresh! Anyhow here are some pics from my thousands that I have taken.

This is the local potter; Candice Doll, working her wheel of worship with Micheal looking on.


This is Stacey, dancing with her angel wings.

Beth works on her big scale Jesus painting.... when will it be finished... To be continued.

Joseph from Washington, creating his black butterfly artwork with just his fingers, I was impressed.

Nicole was one of the cutest clowns I have ever seen! Joseph and Naomi (with Charlie) are behind her.

Nanette from Washington, participating in the potatoe sack races on Sunday afternoon.

This is some of the Firestarters dancers performing to Rise Today, while the band sings it live behind them.

Pete preaching during a morning session.

This is one of my favorite pics from the week. This is Keith, an amazing artist from Florida. I was watching him work on this piece and saw what i wanted before it happened, but it ended up better then i had imagined with him whipping his brow.


No comments: